CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Cyndle!

Cyndle's birthday was this past Friday. I can't believe she's already 1!!! Where has the time gone, seriously! Cyndle, Bryan and I went to have family pictures done in the morning. We didn't want a really big party or anything. So, we went to Fuddruckers with the two sets of grandparents. It was fun. I bought these tiny cupcakes from Walmart so Cyndle could blow out her candle. She was so funny and wouldn't use her hands to eat it. She would bend over to take a bite only using her mouth! It was so funny. Although she did get it all over after a little bit.


Make a wish


Yummy


Big smiles


What are you lookin' at?

4 comments:

Jana Adams said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! Time does fly! She is so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNDLE!!!!

The Gunnell's said...

I can't believe she's already one!! time just flys by so fast!!

Katharine said...

I can't believe how cute she is!! This is Katharine by the way. Kayl is going to be one next month. Love ya!!!

curious mom said...

Hi! I have a 16 year old daughter with the same name (and spelling) as your daughter and they both share the same birthday. I was just curious as to how you chose her name.