CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was so fun for us this year! I love that my kids are at such fun ages for Christmas. I must say, I love being the parent at Christmas rather than being the child. It is just so fun to see the excitement when they run in to see what Santa brought for them. We spent most of the holiday with my family because it was their on-year, but still saw the Rudd's (one of the perks of having both families in Mesa). Stephen came home from Hawaii and it was good to have him here. We miss him so much. We always go to the dunes the day after Christmas. Everyone went this year, even David and his family, and it made it that much more fun. Sterling, Dad and I were actually pretty miserable for most of the trip. We all had ear infections and strep throat type stuff going on so we ended up coming home a few days early. Bryan stayed with Cyndle and I was glad they were able to enjoy it.













No comments: