That's right, we're having a boy! Bryan and I went to the doctor today to have an ultrasound. I can't believe I'm far enough along to be finding out the sex already. It must be the fact that Cyndle has made this time around go so much quicker. Anyway, we are super excited and just wanted to let everyone know the news.
So, this last weekend Bryan went deer hunting for the first time ever. And he even actually got a deer on his first shot. Way to go! He is so proud of himself because this is his very first hunt and he was the only one in the group who shot one. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us keep all the meat in your freezer!
My favorite cousin tagged me, so I guess I better hurry and hop to it. Rules: People who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random habits, facts, or quirks about themselves. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names.
1. I hate fish with a passion. The smell, the taste, even the way they look. But the funny thing is that I love all other kinds of seafood.
2. I'm a huge movie buff and quote from them all the time. I can name what movies just about any actor has played in. It's a gift, I know!
3. I want 8 kids. Call me crazy, but I just absolutely love being a mom and being around kids. I definitely want a full house.
4. I crack my joints. Not just my fingers and toes, but I mean EVERY joint in my body all the time. I'll probably get arthritis from it, but I can't help it. My dad has even been known to call me snap, crackle, and pop.
5. I'm losing my hair. I actually have bald spots on my head and it falls out in handfuls. I've gone to the doctor about it, but it's not anything wrong with me. I've just been cursed with bad genes from my dad's side. I'm doomed to be bald like my Grandma Anderson!
6. I have OCD when it comes to showering and getting ready. I have to do it the EXACT same everyday. I shower in the same order, dry off the same way, and put on my makeup in the same way and order. If I get messed up while I'm getting ready I feel weird the rest of the day.
7. I refuse to clean the shower. That is the one household job I have assigned to Bryan as an unchanging thing. It is the only thing I require him to do around the house, but he is really good about helping with other things. I will do everything else while cleaning, but I won't clean the shower.
8. I sing in the shower, usually at the top of my lungs. I do it because I have the illusion that nobody can hear me, even though Bryan and all the neighbors can. I'm such a dork!
I tag: Whitney, Haylie, Brittany, Jenna, JoyAnn, Staci, Tatum, and Nancy
Happy Halloween everyone! I had so much fun with Cyndle this year. She was my little guinnea pig for her costume. I made her a ladybug costume complete with wings and feelers. I was so proud of myself cause I'm not usually very crafty. She looked so cute in it!
Cyndle's birthday was this past Friday. I can't believe she's already 1!!! Where has the time gone, seriously! Cyndle, Bryan and I went to have family pictures done in the morning. We didn't want a really big party or anything. So, we went to Fuddruckers with the two sets of grandparents. It was fun. I bought these tiny cupcakes from Walmart so Cyndle could blow out her candle. She was so funny and wouldn't use her hands to eat it. She would bend over to take a bite only using her mouth! It was so funny. Although she did get it all over after a little bit.
Bryan's sister Julie got married this last week. Her colors were pink and black so I ordered Cyndle the cutest dress. The reception was beautiful but now I have a million bug bites everywhere! Oh well, it was fun anyway.
That's right! Bryan and I are expecting baby #2 and we are so excited. I can't wait for Cyndle to be a big sister. Hopefully she won't treat the new baby like her baby doll (she chews the arms and legs!). Both of our families are thrilled about the new addition. We'll try to keep everyone posted as to how everything goes, but I'm not very good at keeping up!
This last week we went camping with the Rudd family at Black River. It was really fun and relaxing. The boys went fishing and I read Twilight and New Moon. Cyndle enjoyed it although it was much colder than we anticipated. The last night we were there it snowed a good foot and a half. Craziness!! Luckily, everyone made it home safe with fun family memories.
Hey everyone, this is my first post. Bryan and I have been married for about a year and a half. Cyndle was born September 26, 2007. She is so much fun and I love being a mom. She has four hemangiomas on her face (they're bright red so you can probably see them in the pictures) and one on the inside of her throat. Luckily, they don't pose a threat. We found out a few weeks ago that she has scoliosis, but we haven't seen the specialist and aren't sure yet as to how serious it will be.