CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Baby

On Saturday, Bryan and I took the kids to Bass Pro Shop to get a picture with Santa. The store was decorated so cute and I loved the stuffed reindeer. Sterling did good and had no problem with Santa. Cyndle on the other hand was a stinker because she got scared and wouldn't sit still. Oh well. Santa was really sweet with both kids. He was a really good Santa who was really jolly and even had a real beard.

Sterling


Cyndle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! How fun to take your kids to see Santa! What good parents.

Staci said...

So cute! I'd much rather go to Bass to see Santa than the busy mall!

PS. Just found out I'm in your sis-in-law's ward:) I just got called to be in nursery with her & her hubby!

Staci said...

I thought I had your email, but I couldn't find it???

...I am doing a preschool starting in January(2-4 year olds-potty trained) and then next school year I will be doing 3-5 year olds) Let me know if you are interested! You can get more info at preschoolpatch.blogspot.com

or email me at stacki11@yahoo.com