CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

We're moving!

Bryan and I rented out our condo today to a family of four. It was kind of a last minute thing and we have to be moved out by Monday. Yikes! It shouldn't be too bad since everything is going straight to a storage unit. We are going to be living with my parents until our housing at ASU's east campus can be finalized. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come to crash at your already full house.

10 comments:

Staci said...

:( I'm sad you are leaving!!!

And I just saw that you are naming your baby sterling...LOVE that name!!!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Bethany!!! What am I going to do without my fav VT partner? :) I will MISS you-- cOnGrAtS on the rental! Yahoo! XO

Hamilton Family said...

Guess I won't be coming home anytime soon. Mom's gonna sure have a full house. Good thing Cyndle is so darn good. That's awesome. Hope everything works out. And Happy Birthday!

Cotter said...

i have been wondering how that went! that is so exciting for you guys... sad for the ward though

Cotter said...

and happy birthday!

Jamie said...

We are going to miss you but I know it works better for you at ASU! Good luck!

Lisa and Bear said...

hey. are you guys having a family baby shower for bethany???

Unknown said...

way to leave without saying goodbye! J/k we hope you guys are doing well, and that the move will be good for you all.

Anonymous said...

Fun. It's fun to have a change. Congrats on the boy...one month to go!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Okay, I am ready for some NEW news. How about pictures of the new place? Or pictures of Cyndle... come on, I am dying to see something. Without you guys here, I need to know what you guys are up to!!